Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Tibidabo Attraction Park

    July 9, 2023 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    Today, we are taking a break from being tourists and came to Tibidabo, a small, local attraction park that happens to be the oldest operating park of its kind in Spain.

    We came up through a funicular at the base of the mountain, a short 4 minute ride. Coming out, one gets access to the panoramic area where one can take rides to see Barcelona from above. There is a basilica on the side of the park that offers what are probably the best views of the city.

    We had a blast going through the park. Oliver enjoyed the jumping star the most. It's a small elevator ride for kids. He must have been on it at least 15 times! Nadia and dad's favorite was the rollercoaster and the miner's ride, a small log ride in a water attraction. Karina and Nadia got into Krügers house, a scare house attraction, and they said it was a blast.

    We finished the day getting a dinner in La Pepita, one of the best tapas restaurants in Barcelona. We then headed home and prepared to take our flight early in the morning towards the north. We are recharged and relaxed from the day and ready to get going in the north!
    Read more