Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 314

    Inch Island

    February 11, 2018 in Ireland ⋅ 🌧 1 °C

    Woke up at 11 and brushed my teeth. Laura had to go to woke so I went back to bed until 1.
    At 1, Laura's mum made us breakfast and holy crap, it was a feast.
    We tried black and white pudding.
    Didn't mind white. Black was yuckkk.
    The rest was bacon, eggs, sausage, tomatoes and toast.

    The Winter Olympics have started so we watched that.
    Laura's mum (Susanna) left to run some errands. We continued watching in front of the warm fire.
    Putting coals in is fun.

    Susanna came backs and we watched wales vs England in the rugby 6 nations. Susanna is very vocal. She does not like England lol.

    She went and collected Laura from work at 7 and came back with Chinese food.
    It was yum and they had satay chicken - first time in the whole 10 months.

    Susanna left us and the 3 of us just chatted for hours before going to bed.
    We leave tomorrow back to Dublin but lucky that came up when talking cause Laura had booked for the day after so she had to rebook for us.
    He mum had full planned a dinner though ...

    Bed time. The bed is like a king single and concave. I tried sleeping on the floor but it was so cold I couldn't do it even in 5 layers of clothes lol.
    Read more