Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 318

    Yangon Full Moon H3 (MIH Postlube)

    November 14, 2022 in Cambodia ⋅ 🌧 29 °C

    BoBo strikes again, and he promised it would be a great event . . . and it was. We had about 90 signed up as of noon, but 5 more showed up at the busses for departure at 4 PM. Speaking of departure, we loaded up the busses just in time, before the skies opened up and dumped some serious rain. Fortunately, it rained itself out quickly, and by the time we reached the run site, we only had the ground water to contend with, and only a little bit of sprinkle.

    Fly the trail as we set it, with all the falsies. https://www.relive.cc/view/v36A3G9G4Zv

    It was a muddy 6 Km trail through some old dirt roads and bike paths, leading us on this A to B affair, ending on the river, where copious amounts of cold beer and wine awaited a drenched pack. After quenching our thirsts, and getting on some dry clothes, the pack circled up for t-shirt chucking, then sitting on the ice as numerous down downs were issued. Finally, when all that silliness was complete, it was time for dinner. All in all, a very well planned and organized event. Well done BoBo (and thanks for letting me set trail with you).
    Read more