Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 247

    OUTERAM – Epilogue

    4 September 2023, Kolombia ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    We have had a most wonderful long weekend here in Guatape, Colombia. Far better than could have been expected. After a couple days of orientation and scouting trail, the pack started to arrive on Thursday just in time to kick off this unlikely hash event. I will be publishing a commemorative program, but in summary . . . we had an excellent Okinawa Prelube, a fun opening night social for OUTERAM. Our main event trail to The Rock turned out amazing, and our Sunday trail was also quite entertaining.

    Today, our good friend Hot Pussy Popper organized a day on the lake, where we were treated to a historical review of the environment, a most excellent selection of charcuterie, and a relaxing ride on the water. Two bottles of fizzy, a bottle of Scotch, a bottle of Aguardiente, and several cans of beer and seltzer later, we returned to the landing none the worse for wear, with a smile on everyone’s faces. All that is left is get a good night’s sleep, and then proceed back to the airport in the morning. It was a very nice weekend hash event with a bunch of fun hashers.
    Baca selengkapnya