Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 246

    OUTERAM – Guatape H3 Circle & Dinner

    3 September 2023, Kolombia ⋅ ☁️ 22 °C

    After 5 kms, the trail hit a check, and turned almost back on itself, but on down to the waterfront and onto an awaiting boat bar, where we all enjoyed many adult beverages that led into circle. Not wanting to waste any time with superfluous down downs, circle was turned right over to the pack for accusations. The pack wasted little time, and soon the charges were flying, between numerous songs and laughs. We even conducted two renamings . . . PeePeePies will now be known as Puke of Shame, and C*m Dumpster (ugh, I hate that name) told us a story of hot peppers and consensual adult relations, and gratefully embraced her new name of Hot Pussy Popper (well, it’s a little bit better). After one more round of brews and accusations, with huge smiles on our faces, we concluded circle and headed into town for dinner.

    Thanks for the Mammaries led us to her favorite place in town, and we all rejoiced in safety, as shortly after we sat down and ordered . . . about a dozen of Guatape’s finest strolled in and joined us. After dinner, as we made our way back out onto the street, we realized that the rain that was predicted for the day had finally arrived, and we dashed as best we could to our hotels. Another great day on the hash.
    Baca selengkapnya