Venturing into a familiar unknownDecember 1, 2017 in Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C
The past few days have been very India like to be precise but I've assumed the role of a white RICH tourist 😂. The journey to Indonesia had been a very unforgettable one cause can't forget something you don't remember 😂. The Singapore international is HUGEEEE!! Maybe as big as the IITM😮! McDonald's in India seems way better (the one there's got bitter orange juice, the PUT HAM IN BURGERS WITHOUT MENTIONING!!!) But on the brighter side of things the sleeping seats there are AMAZING!! So are all the facilities there :D, it's all so good😋. Palembang visa procedure was so funny :D haha. I actually bribed the customs officers there and after a small chat with my new Indonesian friend they agreed with just ₹2000 haha :D.
Readjusting to the new schedule hasn't been easy specially due to change in sleep patterns but having all the house to oneself is very nice as well 😉. Work schedule is rather relaxed, and work is very subjective but fun :D. Designing a banner is super fun 😄. Also talking in front of an audience of 500 ultra rich Indonesians is interesting 😎.
Some special mentions about Indonesia :
1)Go-Jek seems like a nice startup idea for India as well 🤔... You'll ask me what they are ? Well imagine a taxi only as a scooter 😀 (they seem super cheap and also apparently they're reliable :D).
2) People run really slowly 😕. Like not one person runs faster than 6 mins per km :/ but maybe that's exactly what the Germans think about Indians as well 😂.
3) Religion is not induced here maybe people just truly believe what they have learned (I'm talking about OUR GENERATION not our parents')🙂. Feels a bit strange that majority of the teens believe.😱
4) Students here got cars lol😂! I mean bigass cars (So much for poor Indonesians 🙄).
5) Almost everyone here smokes 😶. It's a bit TOO COMMON here :P. Good or bad it's very observable.
6) Everyone here is so damn short 😂! I'm wearing XL tshirts beat that!!!😆
7) Switches are opposite 😂! ON IS OFF and OFF IS ON 😆.Read more