Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Day 20 - Monday 20 April

    20 aprile 2020, Australia ⋅ ☁️ 17 °C

    Deadline date for Tattler articles so some time today spent writing up items for our local newsletter the “Tatong Tattler”. The 20th of the month comes around so quickly.

    More cleaning up along the tree line and in the paddocks. Would like to think in the event of a bushfire we are helping some areas burn cooler but the reality is we have a lot of bush ...

    I was resigning from the local Hall Committee this year but due to the distancing rules etc. DELWP (who own the grounds on which our Hall sits) have ruled that no election is to be held - they will carry over existing committee for another twelve months. Happy to hang in there as it is not onerous but will step down next year.

    Took some photos of road damage to send to the local council in the hope of getting some road maintenance done. We won’t hold our breath. Molly came for the ride - she loves coming with me as she gets to sit on the front seat of the ute (she is too heavy for me to lift into the back but she can just manage to jump into the front as the opening is a bit wider).

    Received some pictures of Hugo baking cookies. I wish I could lift one out of the pic to have with my cuppa!
    Leggi altro