Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    A pfaffing day (again).

    July 22, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 13 °C

    Too cold and frosty to do much early, so took Molly into Benalla to the dog wash at the car wash. I love telling people that we take her to the car wash for a wash.
    The mail had arrived when I drove in and the book of the Holiday Unprecedented blog was there. We ordered the large size,and it looks really good. This size wasn't available for our previous two blog books. Having looked at this one, we'll probably re-order those two in this larger size - it is much easier to see the pictures.
    It was a bright sunny day but it didn't really warm up. You know it's cool when Janette lights the fire in the study!
    The four remaining bare rooted trees - two golden ash and two claret ash - are in the ground at last. We now think we have decided where to plant five umbrella/stone pine, so perhaps tomorrow (?).
    We're getting worried about the corona virus situation here in Victoria. Overnight there has been a case confirmed in Mansfield - my suspicion is it will be someone up from Melbourne. That puts Mansfield out of bounds for us although we really need to think twice about going anywhere.
    Read more