Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    11. 12. Day 6&7. Koh Chang

    June 24, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    Day 11 and 12

    Day 11:
    Today we headed out for breakfast at a place called 15 palms - which is supposed to be well known for its good food . Luckily, it didn't disappoint. James had a full English and I enjoyed a mango smoothie bowl . We sipped coffee slowly watching the waves infront of us . We had a quick swim at the hotel swimming pool , it was so cool and refreshing !
    Once we had dried off a little , we headed off to Khlong Phlu waterfall to do some more swimming ! The waterfall was about a 500 m walk into the jungle once you had parked, with ropes embedded into the bank to hold onto . The waterfall at the end of the walk was really tranquil , located in the jungle with a large swimming hole - it was just perfect !
    There were others that were swimming too, so we waited for a good time for a quick swim. The water was so cool and clear , but there were quite big fish in there that kept nibbling our feet !
    After all the feet nibbling , we sat on the bank for a while admiring the waterfall in the sun .
    After the excitement of the Waterfalls we headed off to a snorkling hotspot to be told that it's closed and we would have to go to the beach instead. We headed down and enjoyed a beer by the sea. We drove home and headed out to a local Thai restaurant and decided that a snorkling trip is the best idea. There is places and reefs that you can snorkel around from the shore, but the best places are by boat! We have also booked our flights & Surf school in Bali on 13th July!

    Day 11.

    Today we booked our travel to Bangkok and our bus onto Koh Samui and headed down north to a nice resort called 15 Palms, we had a lovely breakfast and then ended up staying all day chilling on the beach. There were surprisingly big waves to mess about in. We left after sunset and got some pizzas and had them back at our bungalow, as we are up early for a full day snorkling trip. We are stopping at 4 islands and going into the national marine park. We are super excited for tomorrow!
    Read more