Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    14. 2. Koh Samui

    June 27, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 31 °C

    We woke up and sorted our bags out , ready for moving into our actual hotel Whilst having a coffee, we sorted out moped hire and we had one delivered to us within 20 mins ! We then headed to the beaches for some snorkeling!
    The first beach we headed to was crystal beach , about 15 mins south of our hotel . There was a little cafe there , so we had a late breakfast first . Having found a good spot on the beach, we swam out to the coral and the rocks and we saw so many fish ! The two big rocks that we swam past were covered in crabs and shoals of fish were swimming past them too.
    We slowly swam the length of the beach and back before drying off in the sun for a short while .
    The next beach we headed to was coral cove , this beach is also recommended for its snorkeling. Everyone was swimming at the right end of the beach , so we swam over there and saw more fish than we did at the first beach. Huge big shoules of fish all colours of the rainbow. We also saw a huge monitor lizard getting out of the sea, he was much bigger than the ones we encountered in Bangkok. We spent ages swimming there until the sun had started to go down, we were both amazed at the amount of different fish we saw just off from the shore, much more to see than in Koh Chang.
    We left the beach and went to a street market to have some food, we enjoyed some different foods until full and a delicious oreo milkshake all the locals were rushing for, and a huge delicious corn on the cob, (the best one we have ever had). We then headed into town to grab a few bits before heading back to the hotel for the evening.
    Read more