Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 19

    18. Canggu

    31 Temmuz 2023, Endonezya ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Today we headed to the local stores and markets to look for a few small pressies for family. We found majority of what we were looking for and then headed back to our hotel.
    We were going to surf at Canggu it was the main reason we went there, but the beach was filthy and the waves were packed with people and it looked as if it was a reef break so beyond our level currently. This was a shame so instead we headed to our lovely pool at our hotel instead. We had a swim for an hour or so and packed our stuff as tomorrow as we are travelling back to Thailand.
    We thought as it was our last night in Bali we were going to treat ourselves to a nice dinner, we went for a candle lit Italian and felt very underdressed as it was super posh. The meal was beautiful and came to a total of £28 (extremely expensive for Bali, resonable for the UK) this is the most we have spent on food in 1 meal since we have began travelling and it was a treat. The quality of the food was amazing with great service, we had bread, calamari, carbonara, pesto pasta. Yum yum.
    We are beyond excited to head back to Thailand! We have enjoyed our time in Bali but won't be returning until the surfing gets better, it doesn't touch Thailand at all, we are both happy we went there whilst flights were £400 return for us both rather than paying to go from the UK. Indonesia is a great country and has 18,000 islands to explore we will be back but to 1 of the other 17,999 islands 😂
    Okumaya devam et