Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    Music and a Movie Night

    January 17, 2022 in Mexico ⋅ 🌙 23 °C

    Our days are full, yet relaxed. A routine has been started.

    We get up, have a coffee, a 6 km walk down to the beach and back, have a swim to cool off, make a big breakfast, read, swim, have lunch, a siesta and more swimming and reading, prepare dinner, practice a little ukulele music, eat, drink and tonight we watched a movie, Being the Ricardos.

    Jeremy told us that there was a projector but we had to get a HDMI cable and adapter to hook up our computer to it. There is a Radio Shack beside the Mega Soriano so Chris stopped in and was able to buy those two items. It worked! In the living room, there is a big empty wall that we can project onto so that is what we did.

    Someone had recommended the movie about Dezi Arnez and Lucille Ball so that is that is we watched. It was great! We had brought a bluetooth speaker with us and that enhanced the sound. All that we were missing was the popcorn.

    The geckos, a few moths and a dragonfly loved dancing on the screen.

    Btw, we are reading some great books - Chris just finished Power of One by Bryce Courtenay and I read Daughter of Fortune by Isabelle Allende.
    Read more