Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    More packing

    January 3, 2017 in England ⋅ ☀️ 4 °C

    Had a bit of a lie in but everything goes dead now if I lay in bed too long and carpel tunnel playing up. Yet another thing to annoy me. Put washing on bit of a tidy up, check what's selling on eBay, sort out with one of our tenants about getting the roof fixed and then off to dentist. Got a crown that started breaking in September and I've had it smoothed and filled 3 times. Have to relent and have a new crown fitted so going for prep work today.

    After telling me before Xmas I have to have a crown, she now tells me to leave well alone. As I've had so much trouble on that side of my mouth with the root canal I had 4 years ago. ( still aches). She's referring me to a tmj specialist to see if the jaw ache is because of that. Fingers crossed everything settles down now.

    Popped into the coop to get a bit of shopping then home for lunch and to begin packing and sorting again. Did a redirection of post to Vicky's and then tried to get a quote for a man and van to help us move some of the heavy stuff to the unit. Packed up the eBay parcels ready for posting. Dropped a book in to someone who had bought it on sphock and then off to the hospital for yet another appt. For my eyes this time.

    Only just made it as heavy traffic and road works. Only to see him call someone else as I'm waiting to be checked in. Anyway waste of time as I have to go back to someone else for a comprehensive field of vision test and if that doesn't show anything then it's another case of " one of those things" i just have to put up with not being able to see to do anything for long. These last few years have been trying to say the least. The tests booked for Tuesday so at least it's not a long wait.

    Cooked salmon and orzo with spinach while Mark started the ironing, watched an episode of Eastenders then after the ironing was finished it's time to tackle the monthly budgets. Before we know it it's midnight. The days are running away with us. Only 3 weeks to go. Tick tick.
    Read more