Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Day 6 on Camino watch

    June 6, 2019 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 17 °C

    Today I struggled... to know what day and date it was. I hate to know what I’ll be like at the end of the month.
    34km planned today, but an ‘executive’ decision was to stop after 23km in Logroño. (We has been before and had a good night out). But we didn’t make our minds up until we got here at 12 noon.
    The Blister Boys are still in some pain and the morning walk for coffee and breakfast takes about 2:30hrs. But we have a lovely coffee, juice and tortilla by the church in Viana.
    The next stretch was easier, caffeine fuelled and a couple of horses 🐎 in front of us (on the Old Town Road) pushed all of us onto a better pace.
    Next stop Logroño - my legs had more km in them but Tracey decides to rest up a little more. (I’m sure we can make them up in a couple of weeks). Second in the cue, we shower, wash two days of clothes and make lunch before a siesta.
    Out wandering in the evening, eating Tapas at Umm’ t and an Ice-cream on the way back home - tithe Albergue. Such nice food...
    Lights out at 10, early up 6am. A bigger day of waling tomorrow.
    .
    Read more