Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    When things go wrong and end up right

    July 3, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 86 °F

    Sometimes you buy tickets to a once in a lifetime concert, you make a last minute decision to buy totally over priced flights, stay in a bougie hotel so you can be on the same block as the venue AND THEN THEY POSTPONE THE CONCERT BECAUSE HALF THE BAND GETS COVID.

    THIS IS WHY YOU USE A TRAVEL AGENT!!! And lucky for us, we have one in our group lol!

    I popped into travel agent mode and we snagged tickets for the World of Coca-Cola, The Georgia Aquarium, and park side accommodations for the holiday fireworks tonight in Centennial Park!! And in between all that, we met soooo many other fans to connect with from all over the US. We even planned a meet up before the fireworks tonight :0)

    So the trip hasn't been what we pictured, but we'll be back when the band is healthy enough to perform, and this time we have so many new friends that we can't wait to get to see again!

    If this had been your trip, wouldn't you have wanted the extra hands to turn the weekend around for you? USE A TRAVEL AGENT BECAUSE WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! Our goal is always for your travels to be more than you expected!
    Read more