Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Tokyo Disney Resort

    February 28 in Japan ⋅ ☀️ 13 °C

    We had breakfast and were out at the trains station by 7am. This put us at Maihama just before 8 am, where we joined a long line of people waiting to enter Disneyland. They did not let anyone in until 9am. We headed for Beauty and the Beast ride, but it was at 120min wait time already. We organised a DAS pass for Oscar and were told to return at 11:50.

    We also got a 40th anniversary pass for Monsters hide n go seek at 11:50-12:50. Oscar wanted to ride. It's a small world, so we headed off and did this. Then we went into Toon town and rode the coaster there, followed by the kids going through Chip and Dale's treehouse. We returned to ride beauty and the Beast at 11:50am, it was a lovely ride, though not sure it was worth the hype.

    We grabbed a DAS pass for space mountain for 2:10pm on our way to Monsters Inc. We rode Monsters Inc. Then, I grabbed some calzones and pizza in Tommowland. We also tried the alien mochi. These were yummy.

    Then we walked the main street, did Cinderella's hall, then the caurosel, and headed to space mountain. Jason sat this one out as he was unwell today. Oscar, Dale and Nanny all rode it. Dale loved it, Oscar was not too thrilled.
    From here, we rode Pirates of the Caribbean, then we went to Frontierland and we got a DAS pass for splash mountain for 6:18pm. Then we rode the paddle boat steamer around the water. Then about 5pm we found a good spot to watch the parade, some stayed and other got food. Jason and Dale had the turkey leg. Nanny minded our spot while we went and rode splah mountain. Oscar still loved it, while Dale hated it just as much as she did when she was 5.

    We then watched the electric parade, it was just as good as before. Joining the crowd of people exiting the park we were spent. We luckily managed to get straight on a train and headed back to Oshiage around 9pm.
    Read more