Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Guines

    August 30, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 18 °C

    Friend recommended this Camper site.
    Calias, Bien Assisa Camp Site
    We arrived at the camper site early afternoon straight from Calias Le-Shuttle. Approx 30 minutes drive. Roads were good, well signposted and driving on the right side off road not to bad.
    The site was booked using CAMC.
    2 nights booked to allow calming of the nerves, finding out where we were and planning ahead.
    Reception ladies were helpful. Varied level of English spoken but we worked it all out easy enough. We had problem with the booking and that was sorted.
    The site was large, cabins, tents, campervans, caravans and motorhomes separated into discrete areas. Catered for shade and non shade pitches.
    Facilities were clean. Swimming pool and play areas for children.
    The site had a small shop with limited essentials, milk, cereal, dog food, fast food in fridges. Various breads could be ordered for pickup the following morning.
    Weather was basically rain showers, the sun tried hard to come out - approx 20deg. The second night was really showers most of the night.
    We walked up to local town, 10 mins, could not find a bar of cafe.
    Read more