Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Sailing with SALT

    November 6, 2023 in Nicaragua ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    Up early and taught a morning meditation at the large Shala, after Andréia taught a core connection class and we had breakfast. The food here is just amazing and we have more than enough to feed everyone for lunch. Today Alisha and Lucie went horseback riding — I walked them to the beach and we meet up with the horses. I hoped on for a photo opt but then headed back to the villas to get a massage. We treated Sam (our photographer) to one as well.
    A group of 8 of us headed to town to go sailing. We all fit in the rented truck.
    The catamaran was amazing, owned by Dan Beardsley, a guy from NS who happened to have come back from Burning man and was on the boat. The ceviche and guacamole was awesome…. Lots of free liquor as well. We anchored in a bay and played in the water and on the paddle board for a long time. Then jumped off the boat (with my blue Ray Bans — sorry Pasq) and now have only a $5 pair of sunglasses. James caught a fish and they gave it to us to bring back… Justa cooked it up with the shrimp for super.
    On the way home I was in the back of the truck and Andrèia took a few wrong turns (easy to do in the dark on dirt roads) and we finally made it back for 7pm in time to eat super.
    The consensus was no yoga this evening so many of them went to the pool, but I was in bed by 8:30 as it had been a long day!
    Read more