Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 48

    Lodging: Bright 2 BR & AC Apt - Astoria

    12 Haziran 2022, Macaristan ⋅ 🌧 52 °F

    Enjoy our spacious, quiet & casual 2-bedroom apartment. You'll be right in the heart of Budapest, close to all the major sights.
    Upon request we organize your airport transport both ways for a fair fixed price.

    The centrally located yet quiet and stylish apt has a a fully equipped kitchen and dining area for four guests. Enjoy your complimentary Nespresso coffee or a quick breakfast before exploring the city.
    The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed with a full comfort mattress. It overlooks the street but thanks to our well-insulated, double-glazed windows no noise will disturb you. There is lots of storage and an inviting reading corner complete with a standing lamp and a chair you'll never want to get out of.

    The second bedroom is next to the master, also overlooking to the street. It has a comfy double bed and comes with more storage.

    There is a very clean and modern shower room with luxury towels, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner provided.
    There is also a washing machine with washing powder available for your use.

    The apartment comes with fast internet connection and a flat-screen TV with lots of foreign-speaking channels.

    Ideal for families with small and/or not so small children and small groups of friends (hosts up to 5).

    We'll provide you with everything you need for your stay including bed linen, fresh towels, basic toiletries and full kitchenware.

    Please, note that the apt is on the third floor and there is no lift.

    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18762906
    Okumaya devam et