Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Giorno 22–25

    Astigarraga

    2 maggio, Spagna ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Weather has been inconsistent, to say the least..sunny and warm, cold and rainy, muggy, windy...I definitely didn't pack well. I figure I keep wearing my summer clothes and the weather will start to match!! It was beautiful sitting out on the balcony last night I have to say..23° still at 930pm.
    Last few days have been very relaxing... out for lunch, out for dinner, strolling the streets, beach wslks, touch of shopping... popped into yet another church, St Vincents. We also visited a town about 15km out of San Sebastian and visited a cider museum, then had lunch at a local cider house. You have to catch your cider, streaming from the barrels - quite the experience. When it is really busy, if someone calls 'txotx' you get up and line up in front of barrel and one after the other, you "catch" the cider in your glass... hand eye coordination is imperative! Lunch was a feast...omelette, followed by cod, followed by a huge steak and of course a bread stick!
    Lazy Sunday My walk on beach this morning displayed 20 odd games of what looked like touch footy or the like played on the sand by school aged children and youth... Packed!
    Leggi altro