Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Krabi Day 2

    February 23, 2019 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Today I went on a “4 islands” tour where we visited.. 3 islands. I think the last one was Chicken Island which we only saw from the boat.

    Our first stop was Poda Island, a very idyllic spot where we hung out for a while, and had lunch by the water and the many longtail boats. It was quite a nice setting for a meal!

    Next stop was Tup Island and the nearby Ko Mor which you could walk to due to the low tide. Another lovely place - and very bounty island’ish.

    After sailing around some more we passed by the aforementioned ‘chicken island’ which sorta looks like a chicken. Maybe.

    Our last stop was at the popular Ao Phra Nang beach where we saw Princess Cave which hosted a weird shrine with a lot of wooden objects that were carved into resembling a large penis. Hmm. The shrine also had several cans of Fanta left with a straw. Interesting combo, and I’m not sure what that was all about. Our guide tried to explain, but her broken English made it worse, frankly.

    The hightlight of the day was a beautiful sunset which we watched right from the beach while sipping on a drink and eating a sandwich. Not bad! We also spotted a huge comodo dragon going through the thrash 😂

    After returning to the hotel I had dinner at the hotel again - another local dish that was quite tasty.
    Read more