Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 13

    Bend (KBDN), OR

    15 de maio de 2016, Estados Unidos ⋅ 🌧 9 °C

    Flight for the day was 3.1 hours and 618 km (334 nm). Refueled.

    Nope. Still can't get across the continent without a weather delay.
    Arrived the same time as the system, Fortunately no winds were involved. But there was some rain and a low ceiling.

    It was raining and a cool 8C on the ground. For the first time since Georgia I put my shoes on and put away the sandals. At least all the squished bugs have been cleaned off my windshield.

    Courtesy car was an E series Mercedes. A significant change from my 20 year old Tercel. But I adapted easily since they were both green. Stayed at Comfort Inn.

    Tomorrow's forecast looks ok for entry into Canada from the east side of the Cascade mountains. The plan is up the west side of the range to the Columbia River. Then follow that gorge to Portland before continuing north up the east side.

    The current forecast looks ok for entry into Canada from the east side of the cascades. So I made another flight plan that goes from Bend up the west side til it hits the Columbia River. Then it follows the river til Portland before continuing up the east side.

    Planned stops for tomorrow: Abbotsford BC, Boundary Bay (Vancouver) BC.
    Leia mais