衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日8

    FALSE START

    2023年4月30日, オーストラリア ⋅ ☁️ 8 °C

    DAY: 8
    Back to Kalgoorlie
    John had more temps last night and tells me he had a huge sweat again….he has some bad bug….not sure what…Anyway this AM he seems good again…..So up early and packing up to get going on our trip to the Anne Beadell...John has his brekky then tried the car and rummm, rummm….the battery barely turned over….so with heavy heart we have to delay the start of our trip and drive back to Kalgoorlie to buy a new battery…I am upset…as it seems to me like this trip will never come off for us….
    We told the others Sheryl will book us in for another night, they will head off later this morning with Bill going as well….

    We made our way in record time for the 380ks to Kalgoorlie, straight to Supercheap….for the battery….while John fitted it I hit The Reject Shop x 2 times getting bits and pieces for the trip…some small long containers to put into the camper kitchen so stuff doesn’t jump around much….
    John got it fitted, then we hit Bunnings for a new plug as mine is leaking in the camper sink…got 2 different ones with the hope of one at least working…once done off we headed to buy a Bunnings Snagg….yummmm it was good hit the spot…next stop Coles to get some ham and bananas….I got some extra Pana Di Casa bread hopefully it won’t go off too quickly…forgot Sheryl’s tissues….
    Then off we set back again…John started coming down with feeling unwell again, but made it back in record time…3.15pm we had left at 7am did over 700ks round trip…
    Bill was here when we got back he decided to hang around and wait for us…instead of going with Sheryl and Dave…
    I took out the Turkey Roasts for tonight John not that well so has gone to bed…hope he picks up…
    The Fisho turned up after John laid down…I really would have loved to get some but my freezer is too full still….such a shame….

    A lot of the people in the park are fossickers and do it often…even saw a guys car up from me that are gravestone Markers for outback non existent graveyards….how interesting…

    So many diverse people on the road…..
    もっと詳しく