Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 11

    First Day at Sea

    31 octobre 2023, Italie ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    Day 10

    GOOD MORNING ITALY 🇮🇹 MEDITERRANEAN

    Welcome onboard the MSC Opera. This morning starts with waking up in our inside cabin, no windows and it is still dark outside anyway, but we do have a TV and on channel 15 we have a very from the front of the boat. So when it does become light we can see the ocean and where the ship is going. Anyway up and dressed and off to breakfast in the dinning room. This is preferred at the moment, slightly quieter than the buffet area. Breakfast not to bad but could improve.
    Today was sorting things out, we had to follow up on our excursions, WIFI, dinning times and itinerary. We ended up with a staff copy of our itinerary and just checking what we had and what we had paid for was difficult 😣. Anyway by the end of the day we had most of it sorted. The only thing we have to do is sort our visas for Saudi Arabia. We had lunch in the dinning room… still not the best. Then we checked out everything on the boat. Then it was off to an early sitting for dinner… this time the food wasn’t to bad. Then had to sit around for awhile to wait for the late show… Buble live. Not a bad show, but not quite like the real thing. Mum was dropping off asleep 😴 during the show. Then off to bed again.

    GOOD NIGHT ITALY 🇮🇹
    En savoir plus