Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Last Full Day

    October 2, 2021 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Once more the crew rise to warm and sunny weather with breakfast at the same restaurant as last night. This really is a beautiful spot with clear water rippling onto the beach of tiny stones. Rob couldn't resist an arty shot with the different blues and the orange buoy. You can see an expensive boat anchored in the bay too, though that was nowhere near as big as the ship that passed by a little later. A helicopter on board too ... we wondered how much that lot cost to purchase and run. What do you reckon?

    The fourth photo in this footprint is of a strange boat indeed. A first reaction was 'Pirates!' but it was in fact a tub full of tourists on an excursion who, after a commentary from a guide, all spilled out onto the jetty to deposit their cash into the local economy. Life back to normal then!

    There wasn't far to sail today so there was no rush, though 'sail' is a bit of an optimistic term given there was still virtually no wind. Lunch was at the same bay as on the last day three years ago. There were more yachts there this time but even so, it is still a great place to chill and allow one's senses to absorb the scenic panorama and the warmth of the day. Then, reluctantly, the engine was started, the anchor raised and Harmonia began its final leg of the trip towards its home port.
    Read more