Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 9

    West Drayton

    June 13, 2016 in England ⋅ 🌧 14 °C

    Today was a series of unfortunate events as we had a taste of when things don't go our way, a bitter taste. We spent half the morning deciding what we shall do on our final day in Amsterdam, since we already finished our checklist. We had decided to go for a canal tour since thats what most tourists do. Once we reached our destination we couldn't find any canal tours, we also realised that none of us wanted to do the tour. We then decided to go for a second chance to see the Portuguese synagogue. We walked past Anne Franks house on the way, but we turned it down to go see the synagogue. By the way, it was closed. We didn't know this until we got there.

    However we didn't give up. We wanted to have a great send off in Amsterdam so we optimistically boarded the tram to hit the city centre. To our luck the tram lost power and we had to get off at a random station. That is when we gave up and just returned to the hotel and lazed around the hotel until it was time to the head to the airport.

    We have also been delayed by 40 mins in the aeroplane.

    We arrived at the beautiful apartment in London and eagerly waited a well deserved pizza.

    Happy Birthday Richard

    --Omar :D
    Read more