Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 93

    All aboard the Indy

    May 5, 2014 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    The disembarkation from the Allure went without a hitch, except for a little bit of a wait to be escorted off.
    The embarkation on the Indy was flawless and as soon as we were on it felt like coming home.
    We saw so many faces that we knew it was amazing.
    We spent the evening up in the Olive & Twist bar with Maz, Sue, Paul and Lynn then along came Fred & Nigel, which was a big surprise as they had not let on that they were doing the cruise.
    Then Big George joined us for a while as did Holly Doyne, who we also didn't know was on, then Roy & Jill came over it was brilliant and as I said it was like coming home.
    Later on six of us went to Chops Grill for our 2 for 1 meal specials, I had to go in the clothes I'd worn all day, as security had found the iron in my suitcase and it was still down on deck 1, so I decided to leave it there till after the meal, which was good by the way.
    We've booked for next Sunday, also, so that's something to look forward to.
    Tonight in the theatre it's a Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons tribute band.
    So we're going to see that as Sheila loves that stuff.
    I'll let you know tomorrow what it was like.
    Btw Cruise Director Joff Eaton is not on this trip, so no progressive quiz to look forward to which is a shame as Joff's progressive quiz is such a laugh.
    Read more