Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 35

    A DREAM MADE OF CHEESE ...

    January 9, 2020 in Argentina ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    We went out Thursday night.
    Actually, we wanted to go to another restaurant, but then we got a recommendation for the Pizzeria El Cuartito. And who can say NO to pizza? 😋🍕

    The Pizzeria is located in the street Talcahuano 937, close to the Plaza Libertad and next to the Avenia 9 de Julio. We walked there for about 15 minutes, through a hot Buenos Aires. The city is really beautiful at night, although it can be quite dangerous, depending on what part of the city you end up going to.

    People here have late dinnertime, and so it's no exception that you see some of them on the street with their dog at midnight.
    When we arrived at around 9.30 pm, the place was already full and we had to wait 20 minutes in line. We used this time to check the menu inside on the wall. They have all kinds of pizzas, lots of beers, less normal drinks but a large selection of desserts.

    After we had a seat, we ordered directly and shared a big pizza with plenty of onions, ham, and the best part of it: looooots of cheese!

    Even though I am not a fan of Fast Food, I have to say that this pizza is surprisingly delicious. I can totally recommend going to this Pizzeria. The price is expensive for a pizza but very good in terms of quality and quantity.
    And I think the happy faces say it all. 😊
    Read more