Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Well we can't always have fun...

    November 9, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Although in paradise unfortunately life still happens so today we were in need of doing our washing and also our visa for our final destination, India. We are hoping to spend our last two months in India!!

    It was a very slow morning consisting of a lie in, porridge that we had been carrying and birthday cake for breakfast, doing a lot of washing in a bucket and attempting to do our India e-visa with horrifically slow Internet. The Internet was so bad that we went to the local restaurant instead to use their, slightly better, WiFi. We attempted to do the visa but unfortunately didn't get it all done, but hopefully now have all the info we need to be able to do it, so that is now tomorrow's problem.

    The main reason we didn't get it done was I was feeling pretty rotten and had to go back to our homestay. I ended up spending the little time we had left of daylight in bed resting and trying to rid of my fever and achey body. Typical! Just as we arrive in paradise too. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow.

    In the evening Will went out and brought back pizza's for us both and we sat watching Okja on Netflix which was just what the doctor ordered.
    Read more