An open-ended adventure by Shahnavaz
Currently traveling
  • Day16

    Hmm Rain or Baking Heat...?

    November 15, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ 🌧 29 °C

    All night there has been a huge storm, we finally got out of bed in preparation for our scuba day but the weather was just horrific. We would have got soaked getting to the dive shop, got soaked and cold on the boat and we expected the visibility to be really poor so we decided to cancel it. So we spent the morning chilling in the common area with Mocha and then when the rain finally stopped around 10 we made our way to Cebu City where we will fly out to Singapore tomorrow. As we were flexible for time we decided to get to the ferry the local way. Our host dropped us off at the main road, we then jumped onto a Jeepney (an elongated jeep with 2 benches as seats in the back) which had over 40 people in (not even joking) and then took a tricycle for the final 15 mins journey to the port. I've really loved how honest most people in the Philippines are. There's been no scamming at all and it's been so easy. Even though the weather has been off and on we've had such a fun time here and have so many plans for next time we come. Watch this space for more!!

    We jumped on the ferry in no time and arrived in Cebu City just after 1pm. As the ferry dropped us off at Fort San Pedro we decided to have a look around it before walking to our hotel. Wow what a change in weather. I was drowning in my own sweat within 2 seconds of getting off the boat. We had a guided tour around the Fort (still carrying our luggage) and I was just sweltering the whole time. It was gorgeous in the sun though.

    We then walked for 35 mins to our hotel. Why we thought this would be a good idea with our luggage and in the heat I don't know but we did. Luckily I booked a room with AC and we just de-sweated in the room haha

    Last time we was in the city it was over All Saints weekend and honestly the city was generally quite dead during the day. This time it was unbelievably busy. I don't think I can go back out there!!

    We put off going out until dinner. We must have been staying in an expat area as all the food was ridiculously priced and 100% meat. Our last night was spent eating rubbish. First we had Liempo (crispy pork), which I really didn't enjoy so didn't eat, then we went to Jollibee for Will as he wanted to try the disgusting sweet cheesy spaghetti thing and then I finally caved in and just went to McDonald's for a McChicken burger meal. Let's just say I'm ready for a change of scenery now...
    Read more

  • Day14

    Beach Fun in Monsoon Season...

    November 13, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    I've decided to roll the last couple of days into one as to be honest they weren't very eventful.

    As I mentioned we were staying in dorms and this morning we had quite the commotion in our female dorm. At about 3am a very large Chinese guy walked in and fell asleep in one of the spare beds. To be honest had he done this and been quiet no one would have known. Instead he fell asleep and then snored like a ships horn continuously for 30 mins. Luckily we had one brave lass in the room that woke the, clearly drunk, guy up and told him to leave. What a champion!! I must admit I was far too British to comfront. After the guy left the cockrels started, the dogs were barking and there was no way anyone was getting back to sleep. At 7am I got up and ready for the day.

    After the morning events and having been bitten alive by mosquitoes (honestly I feel like the elephant man as they are all over my face) we decided to move homestay. We moved to Bougainvillea Campground Paradise Resort which was a thousand times better mainly because it didn't have as many plants around and the room had real walls. The campground had a gorgeous and friendly dog called Mocha who loved being stroked and would snuggle his head in your lap. It was so cute.

    The rest of the day was spent scootering around the various beaches on the island including the private local beach 200m away, white beach where we got trapped in the pouring rain and then the southern most beach for sunset.

    The next morning we got our confirmations that our visas were granted for India! We spent the morning planning our next couple of days and began the planning for India. I booked our first two nights in a homestay in Kochi. People have always said India is cheap but wow... I booked 2 nights including breakfast in a 9.2 rated homestay, on the main square and it was £10 total. Hopefully our money goes even further!! Just as we finished planning and were ready to head out obviously the heavens opened again, so we waited for it to stop. It weened off a bit so we jumped on the scooter had some lunch and headed to a famous cliff dive spot. The weather turned and it was just miserable. We were cold and very very wet. When we arrived we watched a couple of crazy people dive into the sea and Will went for a snorkel. The waves were really big due to the weather so he didn't stay in too long.

    As its our last day on Bohol tomorrow we decided to finally pluck up the courage to book another dive for the morning and then headed back to campground where the locals were all drinking beer and told us to join. I must admit I'm glad they were there as we were both so miserable and cold. We chatted for a while, another couple staying also joined and then the rum came out... We drank a lot of rum. The rum is really nice! For dinner we had roasted chicken again.
    Read more

  • Day13

    Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers

    November 12, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ 🌧 28 °C

    The sun was shining beautifully in the morning so we quickly had breakfast and asked the homestay for a scooter. Unfortunately they wanted to keep our passport which we weren't so happy about so we thought we would go wander and find somewhere else. As a traveller our passports are thee most precious things and if we can help it we really try and avoid giving it to anyone.

    It seemed like a good idea at the time until we realised how spread out everything is. We walked 30 mins in the burning heat and everyone was quoting crazy prices at us or twice the price as the coco farm. In the end we just walked back and handed them our passport making sure it was kept in a safe locked drawer.

    It was 10:30am and we were finally on our way. The famous Chocolate Hills were about 2.5 hours drive away so we got our rocket boosters on! At about 11:30am we saw a really busy local restaurant and decided to have an early lunch. It was a good job too as once again the heavens opened. We waited for it to slow down and then we went on our way to Chocolate Hills, the locals laughed at our dedication to keep going. We drove straight there with one short break taking cover under someone's porch when the rain was too heavy.

    When we arrived it was actually quite good. Was it the best mountain range I've seen. Of course not. But the hills did look like chocolate truffles coming out of the ground so I can see the gimmick. We drove all the way to the top of the main viewing deck, walked around, took some snaps and had a well deserved coffee in the restaurant. The food looked great and was actually reasonably priced. Someone across from us ordered the calamari and it looked so yum,but we were too full.

    Next stop was the twin hanging bridge, then rode alongside the turquoise Loboc River, the ancient church and then sped on down to the Tarsier Sanctuary reaching it just in time before closing. We saw 5 Tarsiers hiding in in the trees. They were so adorable!!

    All in all it was a fun day of getting out and about, but having now done all the "sights" I don't think I really understand the hype of Bohol. Yes it has diving, hills, rice terraces, rare animals and beaches, but they are all average. To be honest I think its definitely an island that could be missed.
    Read more

  • Day12

    Final Stop Bohol Island

    November 11, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ 🌧 29 °C

    Today's plan is to go to the Coco Resort for a bit of snorkeling before heading to Bohol. Having looked up boats to Bohol we were aiming to catch the 7pm ferry.

    So up we got, said hello to Cheryl and Curby and after checking the boat times with her she said there is only one at 12:30pm! Ahhh, time to rush. Showered, dressed and packed up we jumped on the scooter to get a classic Philippino breakfast of egg, rice and sausage and then grabbed our luggage and jumped onto a tricycle. The guy was super nice and let us stop at the bakery for some moon cakes on the way.

    When we arrived at the port we found out our original timing was correct and we should have caught the 7pm ferry. The 7pm ferry was slower but a quarter of the price and not the tourist ferry. With the 12:30pm ferry they try and same tourists for everything including charging for luggage! We just walked straight past the luggage area and onto the ferry and luckily it worked.

    The boat was only 2 hours so we arrived by late lunch in Bohol. We had done zero planning for Bohol having had shocking internet the whole time. When we arrived all the tricycle drivers were moithering us asking us where we wanted to go etc. We didn't have a clue and we just needed 15 mins to get our bearings, but they wouldn't leave us alone. I must admit I got pretty short tempered after a while. Once I had booked our accomodation I was pretty brutal with my haggling and got the tricycle down to 200 pesos. Normally they charge 400+. Maybe it was slightly unfair of me but honestly after being badgered for 15 minutes constantly, after politely asking them to leave us alone for a couple of minutes while we booked, I was not taking any prisoners.

    The driver was lovely and took us all the way down a very rocky road to our homestay, supposedly most just leave people at the main road which is about 8 mins walk away. I am so glad he didn't. Just on arrival the heavens opened and wow did they open. The rain didn't stop until about 4:30pm, so we just stayed in the common area drinking tea, eating our baked goodies as late lunch and chatting with everyone. It was a very social homestay.

    For dinner we just stayed on the coco farm and had veggie burgers with fried rice. We finally tried the local Red Horse beer and to be honest I was ticked up in my dorm room by 9pm.
    Read more

  • Day11

    Island fun

    November 10, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Today was our fun day out on the scooter.

    Firstly we spent the morning attempting our visas again but once again the WiFi was so terrible we couldn't finish it so we went to the local photo shop to get all our photos and printouts sorted in prep instead. Hopefully once we finally get some WiFi we can get this sorted!

    Then we finally got on with our day. First stop Aninipot Kamp to see the Hobbit homes. When looking at accomodation I found these hobbit homes and they looked absolutely adorable but they were in the middle of nowhere and hard to get to without your own mode of transport. To be honest I'm glad I didn't stay there but it was still very fun to visit.

    Next stop was Mount Bandilan which had a viewing tower. It was only a short 15 mins trek up steps so very easy. To be honest the "view" was pretty rubbish, but hey if you're in the area it doesn't take time out to do it.

    Next, Cambugahay Falls. Although not as impressive as Kawasan Waterfalls near Moalboal, it was still very fun to and refreshing in the turquoise waters. Upon leaving we went to San Isidro Labrador Church which was actually under reconstruction.

    The Balete tree was next but we didn't stop as the gimmick was basically to bathe your feet and let the fishes nibble at your feet under the Banyon tree. Not worth the hassle.

    Our final stop for the day was Paliton Beach. We were hoping to do a bit of snorkeling here but the water was so shallow it wasn't really worth it so while Will attempted it I just chilled out, writing my blog and people watching. At one point a local came over and laid 3 starfish on the sand beside me. After a few quick photos I put them safely back in the water. Paliton Beach is famous for its sunsets and although it was very cloudy, it really added to the drama of the sunset. It was so peaceful to just sit and watch the darkness come in.

    For dinner we met Shannon at Baha bar which had a really lovely romantic atmosphere with an acoustic band in the background. We all caught up on our past few days. I had grilled Marlin and Will had Ceviche. My dinner was unbelievably tiny, especially as we hadn't had any lunch. Luckily Shannon came prepared and gave me some of her local bakery goods. It's a moon shaped biscuit that has the texture of a scone and it was sooo yummy!

    For desert Will finally ordered his long awaited Ice cream Sundae. Since we have been away he has been craving it! But... they sold out of ice cream. What a disaster!! So we decided to head to the bakery Shannon went to instead. Now obviously we are pretty risk averse but on this occasion we decided to risk it. We didn't want Shannon to walk so we had 3 of us on the bike. And actually it was fine! Will has now done the proper South East Asian thing of having too many people on a bike haha But... when we got to the bakery it was also closed! We finally found an open one and grabbed a few treats.

    Will then took Shannon back to her homestay and I just waited at the bakery. When we arrived back at the homestay we decided to attempt our visa again. It wasn't meant to be and the worse part was that we forgot to eat our baked goodies! Ah well breakfast it is 😂

    It was such a fun day!
    Read more

  • Day10

    Well we can't always have fun...

    November 9, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Although in paradise unfortunately life still happens so today we were in need of doing our washing and also our visa for our final destination, India. We are hoping to spend our last two months in India!!

    It was a very slow morning consisting of a lie in, porridge that we had been carrying and birthday cake for breakfast, doing a lot of washing in a bucket and attempting to do our India e-visa with horrifically slow Internet. The Internet was so bad that we went to the local restaurant instead to use their, slightly better, WiFi. We attempted to do the visa but unfortunately didn't get it all done, but hopefully now have all the info we need to be able to do it, so that is now tomorrow's problem.

    The main reason we didn't get it done was I was feeling pretty rotten and had to go back to our homestay. I ended up spending the little time we had left of daylight in bed resting and trying to rid of my fever and achey body. Typical! Just as we arrive in paradise too. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow.

    In the evening Will went out and brought back pizza's for us both and we sat watching Okja on Netflix which was just what the doctor ordered.
    Read more

  • Day9

    Whale Sharks and Siquijor (Paradise)

    November 8, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    It was a super early start, we had to be in the reception for 5:30am ready for our snorkel with Whale Sharks. I must admit I woke up at about 4am in absolute fear of what we were about to do and I couldn't get back to sleep. In all honestly doing this was all very last minute and I hadn't actually done any research about it but we had heard it was quite fun so thought we might as well.

    By 6am we were being taken towards the shore and we realised it was unbelievably busy. Luckily our guide brought us through quite quickly and by 6:30am we were kitted up and on the boat. The boats only had to go out 200m and we began to see the sharks. Wow... Not even thinking about how nervous I was I jumped in. My confidence in these things are definitely growing! Would never had done something like this before. As soon as I got into the water a huge shark was about a meter infront of me and instead of panicking I was completely in awe of this gigantic creature. It was stunning and soo much bigger than I expected. At one point I was out of the water emptying water from my snorkel when all of a sudden I felt like I was in Jaws. All you could see was the top fun of the shark and I had to quickly duck my head under to check its direction. It was so much fun. We are pretty beginner at using our go pro still but we do have some footage that I will eventually convert into stills.

    I came out realising how incredibly privileged I am to have had the opportunity to come to this incredible country and see these beautiful creatures over the last few days. Just wow.

    For those environmentalists out there we have been doing research about swimming with the Whale Sharks and to be honest there is quite a lot of contraversy. Unfortunately the whale sharks are fed here which is why they can be so precise with the timings and they are fed all year round obviously this is not nature's way and so there is a lot of worry that this is making the animals dependant on human feeding and therefore impacting others down the chain. I must admit that this is very worrying as these animals are so immense and beautiful. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see these beautiful creatures but I'm not happy about its potential impact on the environment in the sake of tourism.

    After we boarded back on land we walked back to the hotel, showered, changed, packed, went for breakfast at a local restaurant where we noticed all the boat guides went and began our journey to paradise.

    The journey took about 3 hours and then half an hour on a tricycle but wow it was worth it. We booked out accomodation very last minute and as it had no reviews we were a bit worried, but wow wow wow. The room itself was basic but a very cute attic room, but the surrounding grounds were beautiful. Gorgeous palm trees, pebbled and grass areas, 2 sun loungers, bamboo hut seating areas and Will's absolute highlight, hammocks! We put our things down and he was the first to jump into the hammock. So happy in fact that I decided to sneak off to speak the owner, Cheryl, about getting Will a birthday cake. Let's be honest it's not a true birthday without cake, so fingers crossed one comes later for him!

    We went to a restaurant recommended by Cheryl and it was really homey local food. Just what we needed. Then we went back to paradise, freshened up, finished up the blog and watched a beautiful sunset.

    In the evening Cheryl and her son, Kirby, put on a little birthday party for a Will and it was super sweet!
    Read more

  • Day8


    November 7, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    I was going to build up to it but honestly I'm just too excited. Since arriving in Moalboal, we have overheard so many people talking about seeing turtles and we still hadn't seen any. As we are very much completionists we just had to see turtles. Our plan for today was manic. We don't want to stay another night in Moalboal but there are quite a few things we need to do. After talking to Kevin the night before we decided that the plan was:

    7am - Snorkel for turtles
    9am - Shower and have breakfast
    10am - Get the bus to Kawasan Waterfalls
    1pm - Leave Kawasan and get the bus to Liloan Ferry Port
    2pm - Get the ferry to Dumaguete
    5pmish - Arrive on the Island of Siquijor

    So in the morning we got up early and were in the water by 7:10am. I'm actually very impressed Will got out of bed after all the drinking! We snorkelled for quite a while towards white beach but had no luck so we started swimming back and decided to head in the opposite direction where we had heard a lot of turtles were spotted on previous days. The current was very very strong and honestly I felt like I was just staying still even though I was swimming as hard as I could. So we got out of the sea and just walked instead.

    When we got back in it was almost instant. You could suddenly see snorkellers swimming to a single point and hearing shouts of joy, so we quickly swam towards them and they were there!! It was unbelievable another thing off my bucket list has been crossed off. They are so elegant and adorable, I can really understand the hype and excitement! Seeing clownfish angel fish and turtles I truly felt I was in Finding Nemo.

    We were now a bit delayed as we were out for an hour and half but we had plenty of leeway. We arranged to begin the next part of our travels with Shannon who is from California and was also in our diving group. Little did she realise what she was getting herself in for, to be honest little did we know either! She's super sweet and obviously we are always up for new company and flexibility.

    So we rushed back, showered, packed, ate breakfast and then chilled out waiting for Shannon who was trying to submit her vote for the election. We were aiming to leave for 10:30am, but we ended up leaving at 12! Will and I decided to make alternate plans as we definitely wouldn't make it to Siquijor in one night. When Shannon arrived with her driver Luke we jumped on the tricycle and off we went to catch our bus. It was pretty straightforward we arrived at Kawasan by 13:45 and dropped off our luggage with a local resort.

    Kawasan waterfalls were beautiful the entire walk in had such beautiful scenery, aqua blue streams and rives, lush green forest surrounding, stone bridges and then the stunning waterfall itself. We had heard there were actually 3 waterfalls so we went to the very top first which had a swing and slide in. Shannon was the only brave one to try the swing whilst we happily paddled around and watched. It was now getting later in the day and the lower we got at each fall the more freezing the water got. By the final waterfall we had a quick dip for photos and then started heading back to catch the bus to our final destination Oslob.

    As we wouldn't make the last ferry in time to Siquijor we decided to go to Oslob so that we could swim with Whale Sharks in the morning and then get the 10am direct ferry to Siquijor instead. The journey from Kawasan was long and we didn't arrive in Oslob until 8:30am. Luckily our bus dropped us outside a resort and we were able to haggle down the price of a shared room for the 3 of us. Phew our busy day was complete. We were tucked in bed by 10pm and I don't think any of us stirred at all through the night.
    Read more

  • Day7

    Scuba Time!! Eek!

    November 6, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    After yesterday's snorkeling, although nervous, we were super excited to begin scuba diving. We arrived at the dive centre for 10:15am and was hoping to practise with our equipment etc but Bro set it all up for us and took it all to the boat. This made us a bit anxious as it has been 3 months since we last dived and testing our bcds etc would have warmed us nicely back into it. The dive centre was super busy and just before 11am we were loaded onto the boat. Now, we have only ever done shore dives before, you just walk out with all your gear into the shallow water. For a boat dive you basically roll off backwards into the water, so I was super nervous about this. By the time myself and Will got our gear on our instructor and the rest of the team were already in the water and we were really feeling pressured to get a move on. Luckily another instructor on the boat walked us through it step by step and checked that we were all ready to go in a calmer manner. And I did it! I rolled off. It was kinda fun actually, well once I inflated my bcd and remembered to actually breather through regulator haha When Will got into the water he was getting quite panicked as his bcd wasn't tight enough and we were being rushed to begin descending so I stayed with him while he tried to fix his vest. In the meantime I was trying my mask and it was really loose so this gave me time to try and sort this out. It was all very panicky and rushed when we had to descend into the water. Neither of us were ready but we felt we had to just go for it. Looking back this was a stupid thing to do and a very dangerous thing to do. Will was able to cope ish with his bcd being a bit loose but my mask was the first of my major problems. On descending my mask just kept filling so I repeatedly was trying to empty it but now it was becoming painful to equalise and sort out my mask. So I had to ascend back to the surface to sort out my mask and wipe my burning salty eyes.

    Take 2... The mask was fixed, I was able to equalise now I wasn't so panicky but I soon realised that I was far too buoyant and therefore couldn't sink far enough and would just keep floating upwards. It must have been so frustrating for everyone else in the group and I was getting really worried and embarrassed. But the worst part was that because I was constantly going up and down I had to constantly equalise. Bro tried pulling me down a lot using my fin but this made everything worse as I wasn't able to equalise in time and I was now in a lot of pain. For those that have never dived, if you can't equalise your ears are under immense pressure, basically like what you sometimes get on planes too. The only fix here was to add more weight which Bro did. He added another kilo to my jacket and it was better. I was finally able to scuba and, although honestly I was quite upset and stressed, I was able to enjoy the little amount of marine life we saw, but there wasn't anything spectacular. Along the journey we were constantly tracking our air gauge and as soon as mine hit below 100 things went bad for me again. I floated straight towards the top and couldn't get back down. Bro grabbed my fins to pull me down but this time the pressure on my ears was truly excruciating he grabbed another weight from another instructor and this did the trick. We swam a tiny bit more but to be honest visibility was quite poor so it wasn't that fun even once we had calmed down but it was soon time to end.

    Getting back on the boat with the gear was pretty easy, but my mood was really low. I felt like I'd let myself down and more upsettingly I'd let everyone in the group down. I began chatting to the others and myself, Will and Shannon all felt the same. It wasn't a pleasant dive, we all had various issues and to be honest we all wanted to quit there and then. We dried off and went to lunch for a chicken sisig to discuss our individual problems and more importantly how we can fix them next time. We didn't quit and we went back for our second dive which was a shore dive called the Sardine Run. I am so glad I persevered as this time I had the right amount of weight in my jacket, we all were more confident with our equipment and so we were calmer.

    The dive was really fun. Bro was able to show us a lot of the marine life which included Denise Pygmy Seahorse, Harlequin Ghost Pipefish, Giant Frogfish
    Harlequin Sweetups, Map Puffer Fish, Big Eye Scad, Lion Fish and the star of the show sardines. Oh my goodness the sardines. There must have been thousands swimming around us. I can't describe how beautiful they were. At one point I was in my very own bubble surrounded by them and I couldn't see anyone from the group. When we finished we were all super buzzing.

    We sorted out our equipment and chatted for a while and then decided to jump back in and go snorkeling along the coral wall. It was so much fun and this time we saw a pair of Lion Fish, a lot of clownfish, blue star fish, pipe fish, parrot fish and amazing coral. We got so distracted that actually we ended up swimming for over 2 hours! I can't believe I've gone from not a very confident swimmer and needing to have my feet near surface to swimming over a 70ft drop coral wall in a matter of days!

    When we finally got out the dive centre crew were pretty impressed with how long we were out and we're already on the beers. So we decided to turn our evening into Will's Birthday! I ran back to the room showered and dressed and no one had moved a muscle. Well they moved to lift up there beer bottles haha

    It was a great night, we all just sat, drank beers, chatted about all our various experiences travelling, went to the Taco bar for dinner and drank some more. As it was Will's birthday the owner made him bright blue drink with god knows what was in it but it was super tasty, obviously also very alcoholic, and then we finally finished the night with jackfruit flavoured tequila shots.

    What a great day.

    In terms of pictures we don't have too many as we took videos on our go pro. I'll probably upload them onto Facebook or create stills at some point!
    Read more

  • Day6

    Ah that good old friend again... RAIN!

    November 5, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Feeling much better we both got up early and were ready by 7am! Today our plan was to do a hike and got to the beautiful Kawasan waterfalls. We went for breakfast and guess what?! The heavens opened and I'd like to say it was just a tropical shower but it's now 11am and it's still going hard and heavy! So the morning has been spent watching YouTube videos to remind us how we set up our scuba equipment, revisiting scuba buddy checks and looking at pictures of cool fishes we might see. Feeling confident I remember it all I then carried on reading Jurassic with the fan blasting high.

    By lunch time it cleared, so we went for Chicken Sisig and rice, signed up to 2 dives for tomorrow, so unbelievably excited, and then walked for 45 mins to white beach to finally see a sandy beach!! So many locals along the way thought we were bonkers walking and to be honest at one point I did but we soon arrived and a local told us to walk through HK resort to avoid paying, perfect 😊 This part of white beach was really lovely and full of locals only, whereas if you go further or take a tricycle then you will be dropped off in the tourist side with loud music, touts and drunken tourists. Instead we had locals playing games, soft background music and mostly locals bathing in the sea as couples. Super hot from the walk we quickly changed and jumped straight in. I'm not the most confident swimmer, well I can swim well but I get scared of the deep end haha, but now that I have goggles its soo much easier and better. Today was the furthest, longest and most confident I've ever swam and although I had to hold on to Will for stabilisation at one point, (my goggles kept leaking in water) I am actually super proud of myself. The coral reef wall was just incredible!!!! We saw blue star fish, pipe fish, incredible coral, angel fish and parrot fish. It was so much fun, we must have swam for about an hour and half as the sun began to set. We swam to shore, changed, ate some snacks and chilled. Before heading back we wandered further up the beach and then jumped on a guys motorbike for the journey back. I'm always amazed how many people you can fit on these things haha

    When we got back we chilled out with Cameron and crew before heading for dinner to the Three Bears. The chicken burger and chicken stuffed with mozerella and bacon was really tasty. Shattered we both fell into bed.
    Read more