Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Meet your heroes

    March 8, 2022 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    You know how they say one should not meet their heroes? I challenge the statement after just having met one of mine.

    I just had lunch with Lyndon Poskitt (https://lyndonposkittracing.com/) for an hour and a half and we could continue for hours. Lyndon is a three-time Dakar finisher and a major influencer in the adventure motorcycling circles. His down-to-earth attitude makes for incredibly authentic motorcycle travelling videos that even my wife likes to watch :) (search for Races 2 Places) Not to mention his first-class skills as a rider and a mechanic that brought him such incredible Dakar results in the toughest Malle moto category and a recent ambasadorship with Husqvarna.

    He was incredibly inspiring and easy to talk to as if we knew each other for years. His videos are shot by a single person rather than a crew with a script yet they contain amazing attention to detail and a great balance between travelling and motorycle facts. That's what makes them stand out from the crowd. Lyndon, I hope you can continue this way with Husqvarna! Best of luck with your Spanish journey and Camilla!

    If you pick your heroes right, you won't be disappointed in person.

    Greetings from a cute town of Mijas where it's pouring cats and dogs.
    Read more