Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 97

    Day 97: Academy of Mixology: Whiskey

    March 28 in Germany ⋅ ☁️ 52 °F

    Today is a Sea Day - We are Sailing the Arabian Sea. The sky is blue, the seas are calm. The ship is quieter with so many folks on the India overnight or have left the cruise entirely. The World Cafe isn’t the rush hour traffic that we are used to.

    Today was a catch up on sleep and no noise day for me. Donna attended a workshop and made a tote bag that came out very nice. I spent time organizing photos, emails, and other stuff you do to just get organized. Pretty sure a nap was in there as well. For me it was nice to not attend a lecture or workshop and get organized and centered again.

    We were very happy to continuing our life-long learning in the area of Mixology. This evening’s chapter was “Whiskey” - Rust Nail, Whiskey Sour, and Old Fashion were the assignments for the night.

    Many of our Mixology friends are on over-land adventures or have headed home. We missed you tons, it wasn’t the same. We had to drink your drinks in your honor. As always a fun time was had by all. There are three more sessions before we graduate.

    As always the display they create for the class is beautiful- please watch the short video.
    Read more