Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 35

    Life in Limal

    October 18, 2022 in Belgium ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    This morning the first activity on the agenda is to get a haircut. It was well overdue and so Brigitte took me to her hairdresser and they did a good job. I even had a mask put on because my hair is feeling very dry.

    After haircuts we walked around the lovely town of Wavre, where we did a bit of essential and non-essential shopping. I then took Brigitte out for lunch to a lovely local brasserie - we were going especially for mussels but unfortunately they weren’t available as they were still waiting on a delivery. So I had steak tartare and Brigitte had grilled prawns on skewers. The food was delicious and our waiter was very entertaining and cheeky. It was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours.

    We then headed home and we had planned to go for a walk in the woods but we got a call from Stéphane asking Brigitte to pick Emma up after school. So we delayed our walk until Emma was with us. It has been a beautiful sunny mild day, so it has been nice to be out and about, we are trying to make the most of this lovely weather as the forecast is for rain in the coming days.
    Read more