Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 209

    Honkers!

    October 16, 2015 in Hong Kong ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    The end is near as we leave Europe and head back to Hong Kong. We are staying with Sukis best friend Josh so are looking forward to chilling in his nice 28th story pad for a few days! Suki actually chucked a bit of a tanty when she found out Josh and Titus were going to be away the week we were going to be there- completely unreasonably as we were the ones that changed out dates but that's not the point! Fortunately Josh being awesome, changed his flight out so we got one night together before they left. And there was the added bonus that we got to babysit their little toy poodle Hugo while they are away!

    Hong Kong time was chilled and fun- we took the opportunity to catch up on a lot of stuff (such as wedding planning!), with another added bonus of getting food made for us by Josh and Titus' house maid :-) We hung out with Hugo and took him on little excursions, to Lamma Island and also a tiring 10km return trip to the Peak- Hugo is extremely fit for such a little guy! The most loving and affectionate little guy, it was so much fun looking after him all weekend.

    Sukis mum also happened to be in town so we caught up for dinner with Sukis family one night. Jasons friend Perci had opened up a popular new Mexican restaurant so we went to pay him a visit. On the last night we head to Chalis place, where Molly and Chali cooked us a great dinner. We then head out for dessert afterwards! (yum yum)

    Before you know it its time to get moving again.. travelling in style with our business class flights and fancy lounge access. The clock is ticking and our final stop is Japan!
    Read more