Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 30

    Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

    29 Maret, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ ☁️ 26 °C

    Abidjan, Ivory Coast... Today was a bit of a bust.
    Firstly, the pilot was very late getting to us. This resulted in our arrival being delayed significantly--a container ship took our time slot to depart. *
    Port Authority came aboard and informed the ship this morning that everyone debarking needed a form with their name printed out on it. (That was a "no-go.." not possible at last minute.) That got somehow negotiated with a blanket form for all passengers being accepted.
    Finally, scheduled excursions-10+ big buses allowed to leave (we weren't on one)
    We waited until a lot of people got off. The plan was to go into the city to walk, shop, and sightsee. We were at the passarelle, when all exit was "suspended".
    A lot of pax had already walked from ship to port exit.
    Then- they couldn't leave port without a shuttle bus. They were told to come back to the ship- a healthy walk in heat across sand.
    Shuttle buses were obtained.
    Then- shuttle buses not allowed off port.
    Then- hours later, apparently sorted, but by this time, most passengers stayed aboard.
    We figured that if there were a misunderstanding with a shop owner or police officer, there might not be a good outcome if things were this confused after all the coordination that NCL had tried to put in place before our arrival.

    Too bad... Many of us were planning to do some serious shopping. Guess they showed us🤷‍♀️

    Late entry- Buses from excursions just arrived- 40 minutes after "all aboard." It will take at least 20 minutes to board them all.
    Baca selengkapnya