Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 43

    Algeria...au revoir!!

    7 Mart 2020, Tunus ⋅ 🌧 11 °C

    Annaba. The last city we visited in Algeria.
    We did not want to leave this magnificent country..Even Lieske did not want to go.
    She refused to start. So we changed the battery. The backup battery of the car replaces the starter battery and she had to.
    We bought with our last dinars a new battery at a car shop just before the Tunisian border and left the old one in Algeria.
    ..
    No police on our tail, so we paid a short visit at Lac Tonga.
    The heaven started to weep as we decided to travel on to Tunisia.
    It is cold, rainy and windy now. Especially as I had to fill in all kinds of formalities at the Algerian customs and Tunisian border.
    Even our body temperature was checked. 😋
    ..
    As the day was long and darkness starts to set in we took a hotel in Tabarka for the night.
    Nika takes a shower and I sit at the reception and try to recap the day.
    ..
    Tomorrow we don't know were we go. But we have some extra days left now, before we sail to Italy. And maybe that's good.
    Because now we can take a slight sniff of this country, and it looks good...
    ..
    Numbers: we travelled 2968km through Algeria.
    We will return! Someday!
    Okumaya devam et