Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Walking Streets Paris

    November 13, 2017 in France ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Our hotel is right along the river and right in amongst the tourist walking streets. This is great for us...easy to make it back for diaper changes, quick to find something to eat, and so many areas to explore!

    Just downstairs from our hotel is an amazing gelato cafe! You choose a size, then can choose as many flavours as you want....and can even top it off with macaroons! When they scoop the ice cream, they scoop it into the shape of a flower!! It's amazing, gorgeous, and fantastically delicious!! I didn't realize how it worked until we ordered, so I didn't choose very colourful flavours...next time I'll choose by colours instead of flavours! haha.

    After exploring more streets and bakeries, we decided to eat at a "kid-friendly" burger place, Frog Burger. They were very accomodating to the kids and they even had a high chair....it wasn't quite high enough (not very useful)....but one of the only places with a high chair....so I'll give them points for trying! haha. A few issues with our meal...my burger was raw....we were missing some fries....Morgan spilled her drink ALL over....it was pretty much chaos....but the food was delicious and the server was fantastic! They gave Morgan a new drink for free, gave us free fries, and I'm sure were very happy when we left...haha!
    Read more