Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 261

    Day #1
    Today we went on our 1st camp! We started at 2890 meters and ended at 3200 meters. We went up 310 meters and it took 4 hours to get to camp. Our starting point was Shana and we ended at Thongo-samba. Today was REALLY FUN. Andrew out…

    Day #2
    Today we went to Soi-thang-thanka, and we started at Shana. We started at 3200 meters and ended at 3575 meters. We came up 375 meters. The hike took 4 hours. Today was amazing. Andrew out…

    Day #3
    Today we went on a hike starting at Soi-thang-thanka and ended at Jhomolhari. Today we hiked 5-5½ hours. We also gained 469 meters because, we started at 3575 meters and ended at 4044 and went up and down. It snowed today. Andrew out…

    Day #4
    Today it snowed for hours. We did nothing today. The only thing I did was lawn darts. Today was NOT FUN. Andrew out…

    Day #5
    Today we did a day hike on the twin-lake-hike. The top was 4350 meters, and our camp was 4044 and the top was 306 meters higher. Today was awesome.

    Day #6
    Today we hiked from Jhomdhari had lunch at Soi-thang-thanka and ended at thongo-samba. Today we started at 4044 meters and ended at 3200. We went down 844 meters. Today was exciting. Andrew out…

    Day #7
    Today we hiked to Shana and started at Thongo-samba. We started at 3200 meters and ended at 2890 meters. We went down 310 meters. The trail was really muddy because, it rained. Today was thrilling. Andrew out…
    Read more