Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Traganou Beach Time!

    June 7, 2023 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 88 °F

    After an enlightening morning exploring historical sites, our afternoon was spent unwinding at the unique Traganou Beach. With its distinct rocky terrain smoothed over time by waves, wind, and sand, it offered a different kind of beach experience.

    Our guide, Mariana, shared that locals often prefer these rocky beaches over the sandy ones, a fascinating insight into Greek beach culture. As we navigated the smooth stones and dipped our toes into the clear waters, we noticed the sea was a few degrees warmer than our previous beach visit - a pleasant surprise!

    The warm, tranquil waters, combined with the rustic charm of the rocky shoreline, made for a memorable afternoon. Whether we were swimming or just soaking up the Grecian sun, this beach time offered a perfect balance to our morning of historical exploration.

    Our day of exploration and relaxation on Rhodes culminated in a delightful dinner, after which the kids got a well-deserved extra bout of free time. The night took a tuneful turn as many of them decided to take on karaoke, showcasing their hidden talents and providing plenty of laughs and cheers for the rest of us! The camaraderie and joy during the karaoke session were truly heartwarming. It was a perfect ending to our day.

    Karaoke videos in the FB group!
    Read more