Satellit
Visa på kartan
  • Dag 90

    Flying overseas via San Francisco

    7 juli 2022, Förenta staterna ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    The taxi, with a trailer drops us off at the airport and a very very helpfull ground attendant checks in all our say 16 bags and kiteboards and babygear!

    The businessclass seats are a bit big for our boys, but they (and we) are over exited about all the features, gadgets and luxery. We're very happy with Guido's employer, it makes the 30+hr trip with a baby much more comfortable!

    Julius loves the minion movies so much, he watches almost non stop movies until we arrive San Fransisco. He even watches some 2 times 🤣 (I think he saw like 8 movies in total). In San Fransisco he was so tired, he fell asleep in the line on the ground. Fortunately, the airport had great sleep pods for him.

    The airport louge provides a good resting point in the journey, and since we fly the other way around the world, we totally have lost track of time. Lucia is doing great, and loves it all, especially all the people she 'meets'. Quinten loves it that he finally gets a chance to drink a coke 🤭🤫.

    We're ready for the final stretch of our journey, San Fransisco-Amsterdam...and can't wait to land in Amsterdam to see our family again!
    Läs mer