Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Day 10 - Cutters

    July 14, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 33 °C

    Today wasn’t too bad. Just a drive to the Illinois/Missouri border to play in East St. Louis. The club was a really big and echo-y place with a weird stage. You had to walk down into the dance floor then step up onto the stage. We got there pretty early and met with the guy who booked it and the Branson gig.

    The stage was super loud because of the environment. We set up then ordered food. I’m almost certain it was just a chicken patty they dropped into the fryer. Can’t expect much from those prices. People we know from the St Louis area showed up and we played. The promoter claimed he is booking us in Las Vegas now because of how much he liked us.

    After the gig we stayed at Shannon Courto and John Logan’s place. On the way we tried to find food and stopped at a Wendy’s but they close while we were in line. A group of people tried to get us to help them as they didn’t have a car so just stood in the drive-thru area. We had to get gross sandwiches at the QT down the road. Shoulda gotten pizza but the guys don’t like the St Louis style.

    We then got to the house and half of what they have is cat stuff, the other half baseball. I went into my room and got some sleep, long drive the next day to Omaha.
    Read more