Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Day 15 - Kavanaughs

    July 19, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Fun day today. We spent the morning with Scott discussing booking next years shows in Iowa plus a winter blues festival with him. We then drove two hours to Rock Islam. On the way we stopped at Panera and I ran next door to the Starbucks. Because of that the guys made fun of me. We got to the hotel which happened to be a casino also (Harrahs) and we did the coin game and I won, so I got my own room. I walked around the casino and checked everything out.

    We got to the gig and it got pretty packed. We got our gear in and had a pretty decent burger. Guga showed up, along with BJ, Kim, and Jayme. It was an awesome show and the blues society did great. People really liked the harmonica thing. I’m feeling positive about it and think over time it’ll get more notice and hopefully get elevated even further.

    After the show we spoke to Jayme about working for the K Cup factory and how they make 1600 a minute. We then headed back to the hotel and I watched Seinfeld (Mulva), King of Queens (the episode they make them babysit Arthur and he eats spicy food), and Law and Order (the episode some guy buys a kidney for his son).

    Tomorrow St. Louis again. The tour is wrapping up here soon!
    Read more