Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Day 16 - Blue Strawberry

    July 20, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 36 °C

    Today was a short drive. We started at Panera and I got some Buffalo chicken sandwich. Pretty meh. The best part was Doug was making fun of me for getting Starbucks the day before and he landed up forgetting his drink in the restaurant.

    Getting into St Louis we get to the venue and set up. Without divulging the club owner doesn’t really know how to work out a good deal for musicians. The room was super nice and we did well for sales, especially on a Wednesday. We made them money. The sound was also really good. After we set up Andrew and I went to Five Guys down the street and Doug went to Qdoba and regretted that as they had an insanely long line.

    The crowd at the gig was the old blues city deli crowd, plus a lady brought her teenage son to see us (he wanted to see us!). We played really well and apparently the club owner really wanted us bad as he paid us a bit more. We all ordered Cesar salads as the 15 dollar allotment for food was insanely low as all their food was 17 dollars up. It was the tiniest baby salad ever. We then went to Shannon and John’s house and talked to them for a bit then went to sleep.

    Off to the Peoria area tomorrow!
    Read more