Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    Day 17 - Oz’z Bar

    July 21, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    We woke up and hung out for a bit with John and Shannon at their place in St. Louis. Doug informed us they tipped us 200 on venmo which was super nice of them. We then left and went to the Blues City Deli. The owner Vinnie gave us a huge discount and was ridiculously nice. Everyone there was. I got a sandwich with a bunch of Italian meats called the Big V.

    We drove to the Peoria area and stayed on Blackjack Boulevard…yep, another hotel at a casino. Weird thing was the casino was separated and on a boat. Apparently in Illinois casinos have to be off the land. We then drove to the gig, set up, and someone helped Doug reattach something that was falling off the front of the van and then we got some Taco Johns (terrible).

    The gig was okay. Lightly attended. The owner talked to us about how he apparently knows Hulk Hogan and calls him Terry. Bob Keiser also made another trip out which was nice of him. Apparently he is close.

    After the gig we went right back to the room. The show in Oxford, Ohio is sold out which is super exciting. Back to the Eastern time zone!!!
    Read more