Satellite
  • Day 60

    more work

    November 15, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Monday I went with mohamad to his shop and helpt him with some stuff. In the afternoon I went to a Boardgameshop and played carcassonne. That's a pretty cool game! Unfortunately I won the game.. In the evening I connected my laptop to his TV and watched deadpool. That's ofcourse way of life to watch movies! Haha.

    Tuesday I went together with mohamad to his shop with my own car and I replaced my oil filter and oil. So another thing finished @ my car. Now only finish the floor and maybe fix the air-conditioning. Probably the Compressor has to be replaced. In the afternoon I went to a dutch shop to get some licorice and other Dutch stuff. Afterwards I went to the post office to get my new Board game. Hopefully I can find some victims to play. I went back to the shop and waited for mohamad to finish and go home. After dinner I finished my floor in the car and I fixed my speaker. There was a cable loose and that was ofcourse in the most difficult part to reach! So I almost took my whole car apart, got the cables connected and put everything together. I'm so glad it's working now!.

    Wensday I build in a new radio and new speakers in the ute of mohamad. Afterwards I tried to recover some corrupted pictures from a phone, but unfortunately I couldn't fix them. In the evening I had mohamad's favorite food (picture). And watched a movie together with pepernoten! Yum yum.
    Read more