Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 83

    car fixed again

    December 8, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    Yesterday I drove to a center for spareparts. They had a rack and powersteering pump for me. So I got the stuff.

    In the evening I met up with joost. Because joost is differently earthed. He is probably my next travel mate. I went with him to the pinguins at St kilda. Whe were just a bit to late but we still could see them. And because it was already 7 December we ate some pepernoten :-D. There was a guy from Belgium and he tried to speak vlemisch to us but it was terrible and he was only one year in Australia. So I'll see how my Dutch is after my trip.

    Late in the evening we went to the casino and watched other people and drunk a beer. In the picture you see the table where you can wash your hands in the casino's bathroom. Try to find the sink :-P. Before I knew it was already 2:00 and I had to get back to the car. Only thing was that the trams weren't riding so I had to walk for 1:15 before I was at the car. Next time see if the trams are running. 4:00 I was In my bed.

    The next morning I had to deliver my car @ the mechanic. So I had only 4 hours of sleep.

    In the morning I had to get the spare car key from adrien. He had it still in his pocket. I was lucky that he had missed his flight. And I met there some people.

    In the afternoon I went to the botanic gardens. It was a very nice Park! And I also visit the shrine of remembrance. It was about the Australian soldiers in the 1st and 2nd world War. Afterwards I could pick-up my car! Now it steers a lot better. Even better than ever before. So thats good, now only check the oil the next couple of km.
    Read more