Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Spa Day Today

    December 2, 2023 in Curacao ⋅ 🌬 28 °C

    Well today started out better than yesterday. I am feeling much better, just a little queasy. Therefore, I'm thinking it was something I ate. We'll stay away from the seafood restaurant. Our new room is nice, a little more updated and we have ocean view now.

    Today we had our trip to the spa. Gabi and I loved our facials last year, so we are playing the same game today. We are both a little tired from our 2 AM moving but the facial will be relaxing. After a very light breakfast of scrambled eggs and fruit for me we head over to the spa. Our facials include a neck and shoulder message and a foot message as well. These are just so nice. I don't know what they put on my face but it feels so very refreshed and moisturized. After an hour and a half Gabi and I are ready for a nap. We have a bit to eat first and then head back to the room for our siesta.

    I didn't get in the water today but with the way I was feeling, I thought I would have a slow day.

    We went back to Portofino for dinner. We kept it light again with bean and veggie soup and a calabrese salad. We may have forced a tiramisu down for dessert.

    After dinner we went to the casino. Gabi is still working on her initial investment; I of course leave a donation to their establishment.

    We call it an early evening. Tomorrow, I see about grabbing some snorkel gear and head out to the ocean.
    Read more