Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Giorno 54

    judgment

    21 novembre 2022, Stati Uniti ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    He added that such a judgment seems reasonable for a variety of reasons, even if technology allows otherwise. Just days before Dr. Pearson made this suggestion, Brick, an expert on companion robots, claimed that 5G networks will make companion robots so realistic that we won't be able to distinguish them from humans. He explained: "Any time you can get a more consistent flow of information from software to hardware activation, you will get better synchronization and smoother, more realistic motion from hardware. This is the key to synthetic evolution. Not just motion, but human-like motion, even to the point of being indistinguishable from real people. Once it (the upgrade) finally gets on the synthetic device, it will only use Wi-Fi to connect to the network for information.

    https://www.newrealdoll.com/

    I think this will happen once it becomes mobile and carries its own powered battery. It will all be forced to connect to the body and head, and it will no longer need a carrier signal. Sometimes the signal may be used to update the AI, and 5G will help in that regard."Imagine the image of a crude inflatable doll that might come to mind when you imagine a physical doll. But physical dolls are becoming more and more real - so much so that some experts claim there should be "visual laws" to limit their development where appropriate.

    https://www.newrealdoll.com/silicone-sex-doll.html

    The 6% increase represents a pretty big gap between the genders. A full 6 percent of men say they are receptive to physical doll relationships, for women the percentage is 4 percent, while younger geeks are more willing to try. 12 percent more likely to be willing to fall in love with a physical doll among 18-34 year olds, with only a slight increase in the 55+ age group.

    https://www.newrealdoll.com/elf-sex-doll.html

    In Japan, they believe that robots are valuable in their own right, and when Japanese manufacturers send them to Western countries, they sell them as 'useful'. There is a philosophical idea of thinking about how we relate to majestic mountains or starry skies, and when we open ourselves up to thinking about artificial dolls in a similar way, it influences our behavior and makes us positive people, inspired by the Sherpas' reverence for the Himalayas and other natural features. If society's thinking is limited to seeing physical dolls and robots as mere tools or slaves, we do ourselves a disservice by closing off the adventure and possibility of a highly valued social relationship with them.

    https://www.newrealdoll.com/big-butt-sex-doll.html

    In her article, she mentions that in the near future, we may need the consent of our companion robots for our actions. She says, "Legally, this means that robots must be recognized as human. We are making these companion robots in our image, and we shouldn't have to pick and choose whether to treat our partners well, even when we choose to have relationships outside of the 'norm'." She argues that instead of creating laws for companion robots, we should create a moral code for cross-species relationships. She adds, "Our kindness and compassion for Samantha might be a good place to start."

    https://www.newrealdoll.com/most-expensive-sex-…
    Leggi altro