Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 43

    Day 43: Innsbruck, Austria

    August 2, 2017 in Austria ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Today was such a good day.

    We took the train from Salzburg to Innsbruck and got to our Airbnb around 3 pm. We settled in and then took the bus to Swarovski Kristallwenten and it was the coolest thing in the world. We walked through the coolest museum ever, saw the worlds largest cut diamond, went through the labyrinth and I went in the play park while Zoe stretched outside. The play park was for adults (too) and had trampolines, slides and rope spider webs. It was actually pretty cool.

    To finish off the night, we stayed for the outdoor showing of Burlesque. Can't believe I never saw that movie before because it was sooo good and it was so fun to watch it outdoors. If only we were staying in Innsbruck longer and could go to every movie showing.

    To get back, we had to walk 30 minutes to the train station, take a train and then walk another 25 minutes home. We didn't want to miss the train as it was the last one of the night so we asked the restaurant employees to call us a cab to the train station. Turns out she was headed our way so they offered us a lift. They were so nice and gave us tips on what to do on our last day in Innsbruck. They were angels.

    This is one of those posts where I wish I could add 50 pictures.
    Read more