Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Mustang Sally

    August 10, 2018 in England ⋅ ☀️ 13 °C

    Ann is at the gym,Peter is out on business,Jos is off carting. Michael and I are home doing our journals and playing words with friends. Our lunch is already sitting on the cupboard ready for our healthy fruit and muesli lunch. This afternoon we are going to view the new house and this evening we are catching up with the Grouts for dinner. The weather has broken today and it is raining. It looks like it is clearing up so hopefully by this afternoon it will be sunshine and warm again. We are having a quiet day today as Peter and Ann have quite a bit to do regarding their new house. So we are catching up on diaries and having a rest.

    This afternoon we were taken to see Ann and Peters new home. It is brand new, never been lived in and in a more central spot of Winterbourne. It is a lovely, well presented home and I can see Ann putting her mark on it and being very happy there. It was good of the. To show us as we are the first to cross the threshold.

    What did we do on our last night in Bristol? We ate drank and were very merry. Peter and Ann took us out to dinner at The White Hart a pub restaurant walking distance from their home. I was very good and only had one G&T as wine gives me reflux. The meal was excellent and the company first class. It was a fitting end to our time with the Lockett’s. It was also great to catch up with the Grouts and Josh their son whom I met in Xabia.

    At ren thirty I gave up and went to bed. Tomorrow it’s London. Xxxxxgoodnight diary.
    Read more